Direction Koblenz (right side of the Rhine River). Step off at Rhöndorf or Bad Honnef (duration 45 min). Walk to Physikzentrum (distance 2.5 km, see City Map) or take a taxi (about € 5).
- Via Siegburg or Cologne to Rhöndorf (duration 2.5 hour)
- Alternatively via Koblenz to Rhöndorf (much cheaper! same duration)
From Bonn (main railway station):
- Take a taxi from the front of the railway station to PBH (distance 18 km, about € 25)
- Alternatively take the commuter train (S-Bahn) No. 66 destination Bad Honnef (duration 35 min). Step off at „Am Spitzenbach“. Walk to Physikzentrum (400 m, see City Map)
Phones for Taxi in Bad Honnef and Rhöndorf: (02224) 2222 or (02224) 2121 From train station Rhöndorf: PBH is within walking distance (about 10 min, see City Map), or take a taxi (about € 5).
From Airport Köln-Bonn:
- Direct train connection to Rhöndorf every hour, duration 32 min
- Alternatively take a taxi to the Physikzentrum (38 km, fare about € 40)
From Airport Frankfurt:
- Train via Siegburg or Cologne to Rhöndorf (duration 2.5 hour)
- Alternatively train via Koblenz to Rhöndorf (much cheaper! same duration)
From the North:
motorway A3 to „Autobahn-Dreieck Heumar“ than motorway A59 direction „Bonn/Köln Airport“ or „Bonn/Königswinter“. A59 continues as B42 to Bad Honnef, exit „Rhöndorf“. Follow the „Rhöndorfer Straße“ to „Hauptstraße“, after 2 km from the exit you will see Physikzentrum on the left side. Attention: radar speed control -max. 50 km/h- in Rhöndorf.
From the South:
motorway A3 Frankfurt-Köln exit „Bad Honnef/Linz“. After approx. 4 km turn to the right at the first intersection with traffic lights and follow the valley down to Bad Honnef. Attention: radar speed control -max. 60 km/h- before entering Bad Honnef. Cross the city in northern direction (see City Map) and find PBH on the right side.